Sunday, April 29, 2012

Golly

I've had a lot of pageviews these past few days. I guess this means I have to start writing about things again. Interesting things, at that. Excuse me while I google "interesting things".

1. People who ride on roller coasters have a higher chance of having a blood clot in the brain.
2. People with blue eyes see better in dark.
3. Money isn't made out of paper, it is made out of cotton.
4. A huge underground river runs underneath the Nile, with six times more water than the river above.
5. A tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion will make it go mad instantly and sting itself to death.
6. The human body emits a glow that is 1,000 times less than what our eyes can detect.
7. The USA uses 29% of the world's petrol and 33% of the world's electricity.
8. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear By 700 times.
9. The animal responsible for the most human deaths world-wide is the mosquito.
10. The pupil of the eye expands as much as 45 percent when a person looks at something pleasing


Well, that was mighty interesting in my opinion, at least. As for other pointless and interesting facts, I have very bad hearing on my right ear. It's been like this for about four years. I still forget it at times and freak out when I can't identify sounds. And I have magical knees that can bend in seemingly impossible ways.
 I find myself looking around me in search of other interesting things to write about. There is a lamp on the floor, which is the only source of light in this room. And I've just downloaded the 12 Pokémon movies. I misplaced my cell phone on Friday and I still can't find it (oh, the horrors of moving to a big house). I'm trying to teach my mother how to play guitar. She knows four chords and expects to learn Nothing Else Matters and Stairway to Heaven with no real difficulty. I've tried to tell her that maybe she should practice chords more to strenghten up her fingers and whatnot. Hopefully she'll take me up on that. I remember how it feels, though. You get your hands on a guitar and think you'll be Slash in no time. It doesn't look that difficult, after all.

We're getting a kitten! Hopefully very soon. And hopefulliest it'll be a snow white one with one green and one blue eye. We actually found a litter that looked just like that, but they were mighty expensive and all. About $1000 for one. I guess just about any cat'll be fine, though, as long as it's a she and I get to call her Venus.

 I am now at that point where I have nothing interesting to do from day to day. I find myself doing nothing but sleeping, smoking and watching My Little Pony. I would like to do something productive. I want to paint, but all my canvases and paint is in our other house. I could draw, but I can't find my color pencils anywhere. Drawing and music's pretty much all I'm good at, and I can't be playing guitar in the middle of the night either. (This is the part where you, dear readers, come up with awesome things for me to do with my time.)

 That's pretty much all I've got for now.  Except for one more interesting thing that you probably already know. You know how when you take a long bath or something, people say your fingers get all wrinkly because your skin absorbs water? Actually our fingers prune up so it'll be easier for us to climb slippery surfaces and stuff. I have no idea why the human body still has this feature. Might come in handy one day, though. If I get thrown into some Hunger Games or something.

 For the record, that movie sucked. Books ftw. Hurr.

 Bye now.

(Jeez, just because of that list I copy-pasted I've had to edit this post about six times.)
(Make that seven.)

5 comments:

LewisH2012 said...

You know cats will eat there owners if they find them dead and if your the only thing to eat while dogs won't and that's a fact (pointless but true).It's also cool that you do art and music sounds like you have some cool interests (first comment so I might as well make it long).

Greg said...

This post was the shit. Note that I said, "the" shit, not just "shit." Such a minute difference, and yet a totally different meaning. Forreal though, fuckin' dope. You should write more of these!

Interesting things for you to do with your time:
Read my blog.
Read more of my blog.
Comment on my blog.
Read other people's blogs.
Comment on their blogs.
Try to stand on your head...
Or just balance a book on your head while standing right side up.
Listen to Internet Friends by Knife Party.
Then listen again... and continue on repeat for the rest of the day.
Correct the person above me and tell their to learn the difference between there, they're and their.

I think that's all I have for now.
Oh, look up the video "how to correctly serve a burned omelette" on youtube. I died laughing...

LewisH2012 said...

You seem like a dick and I don't really give a shit about "there,they're and their" because I'm not trying to impress anyone you bitch (don't freak out.)

Jinx said...

Sorry to disappoint you, Lewis, but it really is imperative that you learn the difference. It makes you look so much smarter. Also you can feel better about yourself knowing that you don't write like a six year-old.

LewisH2012 said...

I understand that he just seemed like such an ignorant dick about it and I'm sorry I made a mistake I'm just not bothered to go and correct myself ( I'm a lazy piece O shit ) ps:if you're reading this I'm on skype I want to ask you something.