Monday, June 18, 2012

Goodbyes

So, today about half our class visited Ada, who's not going to be in our class, or even the same school anymore next year. It feels weird. She's not a person I talk to a lot, but it's still going to be odd in the fall when she's not there. And it will be even weirder when Kim isn't there. Seriously, it's going to be super weird. I hang out with him every day in school. I'm determined to stay in touch, even though it's going to be tough with the demanding choice of major we have and whatnot. It just feels really lame. People always leave. It's a fact of life I guess, but I never get used to it.

I'm really weathersick today. Ever since the last day of school it's been really cloudy and humid and gloomy. I don't like this. I also had a dream about someone that I used to know, and when I fell asleep after waking up from it I kept dreaming that he was in my room and I was talking to him. I woke up and fell asleep again about six or seven times and it happened every time. It was a little disturbing. I wish I knew a way to contact him, it would be nice to be able to talk to him again.

Today just isn't a good day.

3 comments:

Noxiousdoctrine said...

June: So what's wrong with me doctor?
Doctor: You have cancer.
Doctor: Faggot.

Noxiousdoctrine said...

Seriously though, I hope you feel better.

Anonymous said...

Have you ever experienced the false awakening effect it's so fucking weird it's were you have a dream inside a dream maybe even within that dream within that dream so on so forth but after a numerous amount of timed waking up from the dream inside the dream you will most likely realise you're asleep and you realise this during your dream and you can just wake yourself up its so freaky and fantastic = freakytastic. It also means something I forgot it though (by Lewis)