Friday, August 17, 2012

Soft kitty, warm kitty



I have recently (a month ago) aquired a kitten. She is adorable.
She's really lazy except from 2am-5am. Which, incidentally, is the middle of the night where I usually try to enjoy a good night's sleep. She likes to attack my feet. And my eyelashes, from time to time. But I spray her in the face with a water bottle every time she does that at night, so she's starting to learn that it's not such a good idea.
She also likes to sleep on my boobs, which I do not object to. Have you ever slept with a warm little kitten on you? It's the best thing ever. Even better than sliced bread.

That is all for now because it's 2am. I may get back to you later. With a new music video from the guys who brought you "Escal8r" and "Swag". You know, the ones I posted a while back? No? Well, scroll the fuck down, then.

Super interesting fact of today: Dolphins sometimes drag people into underwater caves to rape and kill them. Be careful out there!

3 comments:

LewisH2012 said...

That's bullshiot about the dolphins

Jinx said...

It's fucking true nigga.

LewisH2012 said...

Im gonna try for myself and see or not if its true ...hopefully it isn't true D: