Saturday, March 17, 2012

Fuck this shit

So I went to school today to rehearse Smells Like Teen Spirit with the band. For the big musical that is in less than a week.

Nobody cared to tell me I'd been replaced with some other vocalist until I got there. But then that other vocalist ran off somewhere when the band was gonna rehearse, so I was stepping in for him. Of course, just when we were starting, he came out of nowhere. So I just left.
Then some teacher asked me why I was even there in the first place, and I explained the circumstances to him. I also told him that I was the first one who asked to sing on that song, and that of course I was a little disappointed, seeing as the only thing I get to do now is play 5 chords over 20 seconds.

My big debut.

Worst part. I was leaving school with a friend of mine, Alice, when that same teacher stopped us. After talking to Mr. New Vocalist for a while, he asked Alice if she wanted to do the backup vocals for that song.

2 comments:

Noxiousdoctrine said...

I feel for you bro. It's their loss. You can do much better, I'm sure. Just fly true my child. Now is the time.

LewisH2012 said...

Ha that's funny