Friday, March 16, 2012

Hello, faithful readers!

Today I slept 'till 4:50pm. I blame this on the antibiotics my doctor gave me for an infection I apparently have, even though my tests are clean. I just discovered a rash on my cheek, which is a sympton of penicillin allergy. So if I don't ever check back again, I died.

Other than that I've been playing a lot of bass and guitar today. I should be practicing the song I'm going to play in our musical, but I didn't. Because I'm only supposed to play in like 20 seconds of the song. 
Which sucks. I mean, what the hell am I gonna do for the rest of the song? Just stand there like an idiot? Wave my hands a bit, try to get people to clap along?
Here's the song I'm playing. In the second verse, if you listen very closely, you'll hear the chords played by a slightly distorted guitar in addition to the clean one. That's my part.


Right now I'm watching Star Wars. Except I just took a break from it to watch an episode of House. And now my internet died, so I guess I'll have to wait a moment before I can put that video in. Up there.
Okay, the internet's back. 

I assume you're all going to share my blog with all your lovely friends so that I'll be famous within a week, right? Yeah? Good. I love you.


2 comments:

Noxiousdoctrine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LewisH2012 said...

Seamen?